Sunday 21 November 2010

Please just let us do better than the Scots.

Yesterday morning I was potching around with our new puppy and a thought crossed my mind, please just let us do better than Scotland.

After the total disgrace but totally entertaining game we saw in Cardiff one would believe Welsh rugby is in that dark tunnel once again, trying to fuel the fire with a broken spade and a squad who now seem out of steam.
The flying Scotsman however is making its way back to glory. (or is that premature to say)

Yesterday I was writing my next blog out in my head, about where Wales lost, why Ryan should be dropped, should players be rested blah blah blah but no. Scotland achieved something special yesterday and congratulations to,them but in fairness it was the Cardiff blues 10 who won them the game.

Scotland 2010 unofficial world champions!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5