Tuesday 28 December 2010

come on the swans

Firstly folks I must apologise for no updates for the last few weeks when there was so much to talk about:
Snow ruining my Christmas sport
Henson leaving strictly
Henson saying he will be a legend of the game
Henson playing half hour
Scarlets loosing they're front row
Ospreys destroying the scarlets
Amir khan winning
Nathan cleverly winning some shape
Bernard Hopkins winning but 3 people ringside didn't agree

Anyway I'm sorry. I've had no sport for a week now but fortunately for me, worlds strongest man is on which should keep me going in to the new year.

Mrs Bone decided she wanted to see a game of Wendy ball today so come 2:00 ill be watching Swansea city play another team that starts with a B (no idea who though) hopefully folks I won't be glassed, jugged, cut or slapped about by some "propa naughty geezers" ill update my Twitter through the game, it'll give me something to do when the players fall over.
Wish me luck.
Bone
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5